Shepherd High School Announcements – December 7 2017
Announcements for Thursday, December 7th, 2017:
- Tributes of Shepherd High School, Districts 9 and 12 are in a heated race for the surprise treat! Only four points separate these teams. Districts 10 and 11 are neck-in-neck with 0 points each. Please dig through your pantries and make the holidays more enjoyable and less a worry for people living our community. Tomorrow double points are given to bags of rice, dried beans, cereal, pasta or other grains. May the best District win!
- Any High School girl interested in playing on the girl’s golf team, please either see Mrs. Prout in H.S. Room 220 OR sign up in the High School Office. Come be a part of something special!
- Auditions for the spring musical INTO THE WOODS are scheduled for Monday, December 11 in the auditorium beginning at 3:10. Sign up for audition times outside the choir room door. All audition information is available on the choir room door. if you have any questions contact Mrs. McLoughlin or Mr. Myers via email or check Shepherd High School Drama Page on Facebook.
- Tributes of Shepherd High School, please remember that you can help defeat the battle of hunger in your community by bringing in a non-perishable food item and placing it in the boxes in front of the office. All food is being taken to the fire department to aid them in their holiday community outreach project. The winning district (class) will be given a surprise treat on Wednesday, December 13, at the end of third hour. Tuesday is double points day for cans. So raid your pantries and help your community.
- Seniors only: The Middle School is looking for counselors for 6th grade camp. Camp will be the week of January 22, 2018. Applications are available from Ms. Jerry or in the folder in the high school office. Deadline for applications is December 8th at 3:00. Return applications to office folder or Ms. Jerry by then.
Interviews will be held on December 12th after school and times will be posted in Ms. Jerry’s door. Questions: See Ms. Jerry in room 318 of the middle school.
- Attention students who were dual enrolled Trimester 1, please note that your Mid Michigan Community College textbooks are due to the Media Center by Friday, December 15th, at 8:00AM.
- Robotics will begin meeting after school on Tuesday, December 12th from 3:10 to 5:00pm. No prior experience with robotics is needed. Stop by the CAD Lab after school and see what it is like. Any questions feel free to ask Mr. Davis by e-mail or stop by his office in the Media Center. Building the Bot is a blast and the events are awesome to be a part of. And remember one of those events will be held right here in Shepherd over spring break this March.
- Don’t miss out on your high school memories! You will enjoy them at your high school reunions! Order your yearbook for $50, which is the lowest price of the year. Order online at jostensyearbooks.com or see Mrs. Bellinger in room 101 or email her at email@example.com